Specialist Tenant Content Insurance

HomeLet - Taking the risk out of property rentals

Specialist tenants content insurance for as low as £11 per month.

What is Tenants Insurance?

Tenants Insurance, often called Renters Insurance is an insurance designed for tenants who are renting a property.  There are two main types of Tenants Insurance Tenants Liability and Tenants Contents.  You can buy these individually or take out a policy to cover both.  Liability covers accidental damage to your landlord's contents whereas Contents covers your personal possessions.

Click here to get a quote today.